6. What are you excited for? To sleep in tomorrow an hopefully not be called into work. (Also for my cool stuff I bought to get here in the mail)
7. What happened tonight? I got my navel pierced and played final fantasy until it went down for maintenance
39. Who was the last person you danced with? Probs Michael?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed? Because they were bein’ cute and I was being whining
50. Ever used a bow and arrow? Yup! I used to love archery
53. Is Christmas stressful? Only because I’m the weird queer cousin and it makes everything awkward and I have to listen to tons of people pretend to care about my freelance work and my mom brags about my tattoos to people who are anti-modification.
71. Can you curl your tongue? Like a little taco ya.
92. Do you want to get married? Meh. The idea of myself committing to one person legally for the concept of forever weirds me out.
y’all are like “ooh everyone is beautiful” “ooh everyone deserves to feel hot” and then three seconds later you’re making fun of people who cover their acne with makeup and people who haven’t mastered winged eyeliner yet like grow the hell up you don’t get to pick and choose times to be body positive
My high school best friend invited me to her house party this weekend and I’m going but it feels kinda weird because she lives almost right across the street from my mom lol.